I really like a lot of Katy Perry's music. Some of it is trashy and I don't bother with those but her new album is pretty good so I saw she was coming here and decided to go. Cory came with me. It was up in Birmingham. The opening act was Iona Pop and they were not good performers, very boring to watch. I only know one of their songs. Katy Perry was pretty good but I don't think she was connecting well with the crowd. It was one of the least excited audiences I've ever seen. I also think they had the volume levels so high it was almost annoying. Maybe they're still working out the kinks in this new tour? Or maybe the people that run the LG arena in Birmingham stink at their job. Who knows but it was still fun. I actually hired a sitter to make the kids get to bed. It was a school night and the boys will not obey Lidia or be disciplined enough to go to bed if we are not there.





