Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday Lidia!

I chaperoned the youth new years dance and Lidia and Aiden went. Shannon came too.
I think the boys Lidia danced with were two years younger than her. No one believes
she is a senior. One day she will be glad she is small and looks young. 


The kids finally got to meet Oliver.





Avery's not too interested in babies and doesn't really understand them.

Lidia got Zelda books, clothes, earrings, and pokemon cards.


We had a party that afternoon and all of Cory's family came.

We had fun playing games like oink, strange disease, and toothless. The kids played in the basement, we had dinner, birthday treats, and did fireworks. One went sideways into the neighbors house. Scary but no harm luckily.

Lidia got her YW recognition award and honor bee!

Max loves his bone.

Oliver is one week old!


I think he is a good mix of Micah and Lisa. Can't wait to see some curly hair.

Lidia's sock cupcake from YW for her birthday.