I finally went to the doctor for my check up and my bloodwork was fine but then I had my first mammogram and they had me come back because they wanted better pics of an area with dense tissue. They did more mammogram images and an ultrasound and said I am fine and can go back for an annual check next year. I told my gynecologist how I have been having really heavy bleeding and so she did a endometrial biopsy as well as a pap. It hurt bad! She also sent me for an ultrasound which also hurt. No fun! Well both came back abnormal, not like cancerous but abnormal so they have to investigate further. So now I have to go have a D&C which is outpatient surgery. They will use a scope to look around in there and see what's going on and also scrape the lining and test the cells to see if any are pre cancerous or not. I'm bleeding badly because my uterine wall is really thick. So we will see if they end up wanting to do a hysterectomy. I'd certainly rather have my uterus taken out than have to go through these kinds of tests and procedures every 6 months to a year. So sick of this crap and being out of commision for two or three days every month.
Before I can have surgery I have to get cardiac clearance so I went today to my regular Dr and he did an EKG and it was fine as usual and he is sending me for an echocardiogram since it's been a while but will probably also come back fine. I haven't noticed any change in my heart issues. I don't take the beta blockers anymore because they make me tired. My Dr said that I might be a candidate for electrophysiology so he referred me to see one of those too. Basically they do tests to map out the electrical currents in your heart to find where the problem lies and then they can sometimes do an ablation and correct it. I'm not crazy about tubes running up my arteries into my heart but if it could fix my problem for good that'd be awesome.
We are planning to have Tristan's leg surgery right after the family reunion in June. I was hoping scout camp would be in August but they scheduled it for July so I don't know if Tristan will be able to go. If he has surgery on June 13 that means that scout camp will be five weeks after surgery. He will have a cast for another week after that but it may be a walking cast. I'll have to ask the camp and the doctors what they think. He couldn't do a long hike but he'd love the camping with his friends and shooting, archery, boating etc. Cory could go with him if need be. Scouts claims to be handicap accessible.
Lidia needs her wisdom teeth out soon. I need to make an appointment for her with an oral surgeon but I'll sort myself out first.
I think we will be meeting our deductible this year.