Sunday, November 13, 2016

Avery turns 12 and more happenings

Happy Birthday Avery!!!

Yes, he still loves Legos.

For his birthday we drove down to Genola, Utah where this guy runs an animal rescue and education facility out of his back yard. It was really fun. We brought Segen and Porter with us and Micah and his family came too.






I couldn't catch a piglet. The owner did and handed it to me.



Raccoons are crazy and smart and it's funny to watch them take the food and eat with their hands.


They had three different colored foxes we got to play with, very much like dogs.
Aiden had left a box of fries in his coat pocket and they were about to attack his coat to get them.
We had him hurry and take off the coat and pass it outside the pen.







kinkajou

lots of chinchillas to play with








I can't remember what this was, some sort of groundhog?


See the grape in it's mouth that Porter just fed it?



Segen would not touch the snake, I barely got him to get this close.


Lisa was so freaked out but she did it!




The ferret had scratchy claws.


Avery wanted this cat and they told him he could have it.
I said no way. lol

Aiden liked the black cat.














Oliver loves to climb stairs now.


Avery was ordained a priest by Cory the Sunday after his birthday.
Micah and Aiden stood in along with other bishopric and YM leaders. 

Cory finished the deck. We will add railing later. It's pricey.



Lidia voted for the first time.

The new movie seats are more comfy.


Tristan's seminary class had a secret service challenge and this is what someone gave him!
He was excited but I was not. One of those things would have been more than enough.
I asked Tristan what his service was and he said he wrote nice things about his person. 

As we were walking up to the temple Avery said he had to stay with Cory
because he was "going to covenant with my father" like the song says.
We went and did baptisms. It was Segen and Avery's first time. Avery was really scared.
He looked at me through the glass nodding his head that he was not going to do it.
He didn't want to get dunked 10 times. Cory had to come out of the water and
talk to him. He convinced him to do just a couple. Once Avery did those he
said it was ok and he could do them all. Love him.

Walking over to Farr's for ice cream. 



There was a supermen and Tristan got bonus points in science for going over
 to the school and looking at it through the big telescopes.

Cory and I enjoy half price Tuesdays at Osaka Sushi.

Lidia backed into the garage opening again but worse this time. We are going to try
and fix it all ourselves.

I ordered touch up paint so it doesn't look so bad anymore. There is a dent under the light
and we got a tool to try and pull it out but it didn't work. I think that piece would have
to just be replaced. I was really mad and Lidia really ashamed but no
 worries, Lidia, we forgive you. I am not filing on insurance for repairs unless necessary.
This is just cosmetic and I still have three boys that have to learn to drive.

The first time it happened she just scratched the front plastic.

We have tried to knock it back into place. It looks better now but we
won't be able to completely repair it until it warms up outside.