Saturday, June 23, 2018

Jan-Feb-March

Sister Koch made Lidia crepes for her birthday breakfast.


The members were good to Lidia on her birthday. We sent her the new shirt and skirt she is wearing.
Crazy that my girl is 20!

Sister Koch gave this to Lidia for her birthday because she wears a sleeping mask.



I ordered really cool cookies for Lidia and her companion for Valentine's Day.



Lidia didn't see a step in the sidewalk and sprained her ankle.
Sister Ashby took good care of her.



Sister Ashby taught Lidia to cross stitch. 

These missionaries all return with Lidia on June 27.



Cory was in Maryland Easter weekend for work and brought Lidia
 an Easter surprise to her church building which she got when she arrived that day.
She was really surprised.


Lidia and her new companion Sister Ashby.

We love Cafe Zuppas, especially after a long hike in the snow.



Lidia and her new companion Sister Marlowe.

Lidia and Sister Koch.



We got a cool new fridge. I finally have one with water and ice in the door!

Carrie got a new cat. Her name is Luna.


We had some fun balloons and treats for Valentine's Day.

I painted the island first.


The YM did baptisms and got ice cream after. Farr's has good ice cream.



Here I am cross guarding on a snowy day.


I found Avery's picture and writing from 5th grade in Mrs Chidester's class book.
I really love my job as a math tutor and a lot of it is because of the people I work with.



Avery had a nice spring choir concert.



I got my braces off mid March!




Krispy Kreme had green donuts for St Patrick's Day.




The boys got new books and candy for Easter. Cory wasn't here. He left on March 28 to go work overseas.
 He will not get home until June 21.


The grout on the backsplash dried to fast and Cory blasted it off with a cup bit on the drill and got white
 dust everywhere! We should've put up a plastic wall first and opened doors and windows with fans.
 I had a lot to clean up and continue to find bits I missed.


We gave Oliver some of their old toys.










We had a nice full moon, a blue moon.

I got the boys a new game for spring break.


I did a few April Fool's Day tricks too. 



Our Easter lunch.

Micah and crew came over at Easter. Oliver is funny.


Lidia and Sister Ashby get along really well. They both like Pokemon too.

My orthodontist had me wear lots of rubber bands. I could hardly open my mouth.

It was a nice day so we took the dogs to the nature park for a walk.
















The beavers have chewed down a lot of the trees.


We enjoyed a nice snowy hike up at snow basin. The snow wasn't deep so we left the snow shoes in the car.
Then when we went off the path we kind of wished we had them.





Lidia and her companion like to make crepes.

Avery loved the school dance. Not only did he look nice but he said everyone was screaming and about to faint at his awesome dancing. He wasn't interested in dancing with any girls on slow songs though. A couple of girls asked him and he said no thanks. lol

Kids are very cute when they are asleep.




I love the snow.

Sunday School was combined for ward conference.

I made a silly headband for a kid at school who was a beast in the class play.


I spent a lot of nights working on my kitchen make over.



I went with Avery on a field trip to the UofU and the state capital.

Lidia got her hair colored brown.


Lidia got to go on trades with her MTC companion on
their one year mark.