Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Quarantine

Cory has been directed by his doctor not to go back to work until Monday. He went back to see the doctor because the lump came back and because he's been having bowel problems ever since they put him on antibiotics a month ago even though he only had to take them for a week. Who knows what the initial infection was that caused the lump but the first round of antibiotics made it go away then it came back although not as big. They took a stool sample and grew cultures and said he now has an intestinal infection called c diff that's contagious. Now he has to take different antibiotics and stay home. I hope we get him all fixed up and he stays healthy. I worry too much when he or the kids are ill. I will enjoy the company this week though. :)

On a completely unrelated note, I have decided to get my realtors license when we move back to Utah. I think I'll be a good agent and I enjoy it. It can be a flexible job too which is good with family and all. I'm a very good buyer, love the research that goes into getting quality and value. I often assist friends in such matters for free so why not do it as a job and get paid?