Lidia got new glasses. As expected her eyes have gotten worse. She is near sighted and has an astigmatism like Cory. The boys all passed their eye exams easily so no glasses for them. I wear my glasses for reading only really, sometimes when watching tv. Cory hasn't been to the eye dr here. I guess he will just get a check up when we move home. I kind of wish I had waited as well since my glasses were so dang expensive here. At least Lidia's were only 10 pounds this time and free last time.
We are enjoying some down time at home just relaxing and letting the kids play. Tristan and Avery play with the neighbor's kids a lot and a friend from church has come over to play a few times as well. It's good to have friends to play with living nearby.
It's cooled down here, highs in the sixties instead of seventies or eighties now. I don't mind. We have had some rain and wind too. It's kind of fun as long as it doesn't last too long.
My dad arrives a week from Monday! :)
Oh funny thing. Avery was playing with his green bunny and I asked him if he remembers who gave it to him. He said,"Yes! My great great grandpa!" then I said,"Papa is my dad, just one grandpa." He is pretty great though. lol
Many friends in the states have started back to school. Of course they started summer before we did. My kids go back to school Sept 3. It's always bitter sweet. :)