My dad and my brother and his wife are here. It's great to have family around. We've been out sightseeing and having some rest days too. Micah and Lisa are in Paris right now. Tomorrow I'm taking them and dad to Warwick castle. The kids are back in school. It's a love hate thing school is. I hate the stress of making them get up and get there on time and making them get their homework done after school and to bed on time. No more carefree days. However, they learn lots and need to go. So it's worth it. It would be nice if they realized that and just did more willingly. My cold is mostly gone, still a bit congested but definitely better. I can sleep well again.
Yesterday the Tour of Britain cycling race came through our neighborhood. It was fun to go out and watch and cheer them on. The kids watched with their school. Well, Lidia missed it because she was in an exam. Avery said he was so excited that he cried. He said the day before that maybe he would see dad in the race. I told him dad doesn't race, he just rides to work and back everyday. I think Cory would like to race though. Seems a bit dangerous to me.
Micah and Lisa went to London last weekend. They saw Wicked one night and Matilda the other. Now I want to go see Matilda even more. Maybe we can go for Lidia's birthday. I'd like to go see the new year's fireworks in London too.
I've got the exam dates for school so I am planning to leave the UK on June 15 and go visit my family in AL and the beach in FL and then fly home to UT on June 30. I'm a bit excited to go home but lots I plan to do here before we go. It will go by quickly I bet. My tentative plan is to visit Iceland at the end of October, go to the Christmas markets in Germany in December, New Years in London, spring break in Normandy France and a quick trip to the tulip fields in Holland if they're in bloom, a trip to Northern Ireland in May and fly home in June. Whew! We shall see how much of that happens and how sick we will be of travel.