Sunday, October 2, 2016

Trek and Girls Camp



















































































































































































Lidia and Aiden went to Martin's Cove in WY for our stake Trek. They enjoyed it but Lidia was pretty exhausted. She about gave up one day but Melanie talked her into getting up and chatted with her back to camp to distract her from tiredness and hunger. It was the day they pretended to have nothing to eat but a few rations of flour so they didn't actually eat until they got back to camp late that afternoon. My kids don't eat a lot at once so they need to eat often. Aiden just loved being there with his friends Caed and Trenton. I think they all slept on the long bus ride home. There were many small miracles that occurred during their trek. It was great.

We went to Reed Ranch for YW camp and it was awesome! I would definitely go there again. We had a great time. No drama, which is a miracle with so many girls. The lodge was great. It was like a three night sleep over. I loved that we didn't provide the food! The cafeteria was great. The girls loved the unlimited ice cream. The pool, lake, horseback riding, archery, camp fires, etc were awesome. That being said, I am glad it is stake camp next summer so I don't have to plan it. lol We are going to Heber Valley again.