I had my surgery on July 12 and it went well and I am recovering, getting a little better each day. It is not easy to not be able to get up and clean or bend over and pick up things. I walk around and tell the boys to do the things that I can't and then I get tired and rest and they get to play. The doctor said that my uterus problems were not just hyperplasia but also endometriosis inside of my uterus which is technically called something else that I can't remember the name. lol I am not in too much pain but I do take tylenol and advil to keep it at bay. Aiden did a cannery assignment yesterday and seemed to enjoy himself. Last night we watched the Best 2 years for FHE. Aiden enjoyed it more than the younger two. Cory has been experimenting in the kitchen making bread from his own starter and stuff making a mess which just stresses me out because I can't clean the house and instead of doing what I would be doing he is making messes. He's not trying to be mean but it's really frustrating. I kinda feel like I'm being kicked when I'm already down. It would be really nice if he were cleaning and getting chores done so I don't sit here stressed about all the things I wish I could be doing. He's been good about cooking and getting things for me though and I know he feels bad for me. He bought me a lazyboy to sit in in my room so my back wouldn't hurt. He found a good deal in the clearance room at RC Willey. That was my birthday present you could say and he got me flowers and made me a lemon merengue pie. I had already gotten a new dining room light and said that could be my birthday present. lol

