A couple of weeks ago we went to Durango to visit Kelsey and family. It was fun even if there was a power outage and Cory ran over his phone. lol He ordered a new screen and replaced it for $30. We celebrated Cory's 43rd birthday after church. On the way home we went to Mesa Verde National Park. It was neat but the altitude was getting to us a bit.
Lidia seems to be enjoying her mission and doing well. I have done really well since the initial shock of her being gone wore off. Lately I have missed her again, must be my hormones adjusting. lol
I am going to be working at the charter school as a math tutor this year. Now that Avery has moved on to junior high, I will be at the elementary M-W. I like the teachers and staff there though. It's kinda sad that Avery doesn't go there anymore.
As of now, it says Lidia's mission will be over June 27th. I hope it stays that way instead of the next transfer in August so we can have summer together and go visit family and stuff before she starts school and Aiden goes on a mission. He says he thinks he will go next September. We have a lot to do to get him ready and a health clearance and a mental health clearance and such. He says he wants to serve foreign but we will see. He says everywhere in America is the same and it would be boring to just go to another US city. lol He obviously doesn't completely get the point yet although I understand the excitement of going to a new place.
Cory got an award at work for all of his work he has done over the years to keep the language tools going that he has created. He gets money but I don't know how much yet. Anything helps. I can't believe how tight money has been since we got back from England. Older kids are expensive as are older adults. We have a lot of medical bills. Car insurance is crazy too. I've thought about getting my teaching license and teaching part time but I am not ready for that stress. Helping out is way less stressful than being in charge. I was asked about working full time as a FACS teacher but I just can't take on full time. I enjoy the kids when I am not worried about grades or curriculum. lol
![]() |
| One of Lidia's investigators sells LulaRoe and gave her these cute leggings. I asked if she told her that she has been to all of these places. |
![]() |
| Hayley and Paul came by to visit. They were in town for Harris's reception. He married a girl from Salt Lake. |
![]() |
| We went to the MTC open house earlier this month. It was nice to see where Lidia was. |
![]() |
| Ten minutes in the pool and the power goes out. Boo. |
![]() |
| Lidia got to go to the temple and do an endowment session with the other sisters. |
![]() |
| Monticello temple on the way to Durango. |
![]() |
| Purgatory Resort had some fun summer activities that the kids enjoyed until we got rained out. |
![]() |
| Aiden, Tristan and Will had fun. Avery got scared as soon as he got up there and came back down. |
![]() |
| Avery and Teresa had fun playing mini golf and equally not caring if the other cheated. It wasn't about a score for them. lol |
![]() |
| We had strawberries with angel food cake and whipped cream for Cory's birthday and Kelsey made a nice lunch. |
![]() |
| The next eclipse in seven years. |
![]() |
| The YM did a nice 8 mile bike ride for mutual the other day. I was proud that Avery did it. |
![]() |
| Sophia did a hula dance at her going away to BYU Hawaii dinner. |
![]() |
| Avery enjoyed the bungee tramp. |
![]() |
| Teens goofing off by the river. |
![]() |
| I've gotta get rid of this bike to force Avery onto a bigger one. |
| We dog sat Gizmo and he kept trying to escape back home. lol Tristan took all three for a walk. |
| The boys are cold without a wetsuit. |
| Cory had to prove to Lidia that he wore his Father's Day tie. |
| Aiden turned 18! |
| The artist hired to make this ended up joining the church. |
| The boys enjoyed playing Battleship at Kelsey's. |
| We had some near injuries on this merry go round. lol |
| Someone was grumpy. lol |
| Cory thinks he may have a little skin cancer spot. |
| Tristan and Ethan LOVED EFY. I am so glad they went. |
| Tristan had a crush on this girl. |
| First day of seventh grade! |
| We got square ice cream in Idaho. It is Farr's ice cream which is good, the square thing is unique. Swan Valley area is pretty. |
| We stopped at this waterfall which I did not let my boys climb down. lol |
| He thought he could eat half, he barley finished a fourth. lol |
| Lidia saw a partial eclipse. |
| Micah dog sat for us and Oliver loved the dogs and tried to eat their food a few times. lol Micah sent this pic saying like father like son. lol |
| His little legs can barely keep up with the dogs. lol |
| Something bit Cory. |
| We picked all of our nectarines. Now we will see if we can eat them all. |
| First day of tenth grade! |
| Tristan is taking a beginning welding class this year and he says he is a bit scared. We'll see how it goes. He has friends from last year in most of his classes. |




































