![]() |
| We sent Lidia a fun Halloween package. |
![]() |
| I painted my room and did a bit of decorating. |
![]() |
| The Lord of the Rings has many great gospel parallels and I loved that David Archuleta brought them up at TOFW. |
![]() |
| We sisters had a good time at TOFW in Atlanta. |
![]() |
| I picked some cotton. |
![]() |
| Lidia went to Mt Vernon, Washington's home. |
![]() |
| We had a cool super moon. |
| Aiden enjoyed working at Frightmares again. |
| I painted Lidia's old pink bike for Avery. |
| I painted the powder room. |
| Some of the bean boozzled beans taste nasty. Cory is always a good sport about tasting things. I am not. lol |
| The boys all have cpaps now for sleep apnea. Their muscles relax too much in deep sleep. Tristan's is the worst. No wonder he has always been so tired. |
| Poor Aiden called me from school one night in terrible pain. I was luckily able to get him to instacare right before they closed. He had a bad ear infection. |
| Someone enjoys playing. |
| Watching General Conference. |
| My work ID pic, I am a math tutor at SAA. |
| Laura, Joe and Carter came over. They brought Carter to see Taylor before going on his mission. |
| Davis Archuleta was great at TOFW and the sign language interpreter was great too. Her signing to song was like dancing. |
| I had fun doing some Dothan things in my hometown. |
| I went to see Bradley at work at Winn Dixie. |
| Aiden and Tristan got Zelda rings. |
| Micah got a dog but not for long, it didn't work out. |
| This is a fan pic but looks like he belongs up there, doesn't it? |





















