Tuesday, December 17, 2013
My Baubles
I've been making Christmas ornaments, or as they say here baubles. The top ones are for teachers and of course the others are for my family. I have made more for others than these but you get the idea.
I should have made them for all of my nieces and nephews and mailed them to them. Too late now. Maybe next year. :) I also tried making snow globes but it didn't turn out. I think I need different stuff for the snow. The kids made gingerbread houses with a store bought kit and they didn't turn out well. The icing didn't do the job. Homemade is better. I've etched several glasses for people to give as gifts. Got some I need to get done today. I also need to go find some candy canes. I have not seen them much here and the ones I did were just peppermint. We like the fruity flavored ones.

