| EFY |
| EFY |
| EFY- The last night you had to escort someone from your group to the dance like a date. |
| I made this quilt for Aiden. |
| Elders helping in the allotment. Williams and Packer are good kids. |
| gypsies on the side of the road |
![]() |
| We traded the laces for these. |
| Avery likes his z strap shoes. |
| Some things Lidia made in tech class. |
![]() |
| sunburn |
| Walk with the ladies |
| Avery is the emperor in the school play. |
| He really got into it and did a good job. He's funny. |
![]() |
| lavender fields are pretty |
![]() |
| Avery the robot. He did some fun dancing at school in this. Cory added the tape. |
| Avery made this with the zube tubes. |
![]() |
| Not sure why it says Avery. |
![]() |
| bed head |
![]() |
| flat ironed |
| Cory's birthday surprise was a fencing lesson. He did really well. He could go back and be on the team and meet weekly and compete but we just don't have time for that right now. |
| This kid in the wheelchair is really good and hopes to compete in the next Olympics. |
![]() |
| I got Cory his Scottish clan pin when Carrie and I were up there. |
![]() |
| my birthday pie, lemon meringue |
![]() |
| I bought these when dad was here and buying a tea set for Sandra. |
![]() |
| my new carryon |
| Avery learned about Egypt at school this year and took this to school to show. |
![]() |
| We went to see Henry Winkler at the lit fest. His talk was amazing and inspiring. Love him and his tv show and books about Hank Zipzer. And I was a bit star struck meeting the Fonz. |
| I took Lidia to the Bath Lit fest to meet one of her favorite authors Cornelia Funke. We love her books! She was so nice too! |
![]() |
| We took the train down to Bath. |
![]() |
| Cory and I sharing a pizza before the Nick Hornby talk at lit fest. |
| We love Emma Bridgewater pottery and her talk and book are good too. |
![]() |
| I loved Judi Dench. Her talk was very good. She is sharp and funny. She asked that no pictures be taken so I obliged as I watched her sign my book. |
| Cory and I eating at Zizi's for lunch. We were the first ones in that day. |
![]() |
| It's in an old church. |
![]() |
| Avery fell asleep like this. |
![]() |
| Avery and I made cookies for his school bake off and won inout category. They did taste good, a lot like the Lofthouse cookies back home. |
| Avery must have been preparing for a battle that day... |
![]() |
| Avery loved the robotics unit at school. |
![]() |
| playing with Lidia's hair at mutual |
| Aiden made a zubeasaurous. |
![]() |
| Lidia and I went to the British museum. |
![]() |
| the rosetta stone |
| Walking through London |
| arriving at the O2 |
| Waiting for the concert to start. Laura, Lidia and me. |
| Taylor Swift puts on the best show. I'd go see her in concert again in a heartbeat. I wasn't even a big fan before. |
![]() |
| playing in sacrament |
![]() |
| Feeding elders |
| stopping to see the Rollright stones |
![]() |
| Avery loves to play in these trees on his walk home from school. |
| The neighbor's snowdrops bloom every February. First sign of spring. |
| our home in England |
| crocus |
![]() |
| Avery was Willy Wonka for world book day. |
| Thanks to Ikea for lego storage. |
| cheese knife set I got for Mother's day |
![]() |
| and more knives |
![]() |
| and an electric screwdriver |
![]() |
| and flowers. Lovely Mother's day. |
![]() |
| Lidia made cake at school and Avery and I frosted it and added strawberries. |
![]() |
| I made this blessing gown for Sadie. |
![]() |
| Aiden is doing quite well with the drums. |
| walking to the store |
![]() |
| my bifocals |
![]() |
| The hospital had this cool castle but the next time it was gone. bummer. |
![]() |
| rape seed fields are pretty |










































