we usually go away for the last week in May because the kids are out of school, Cory has two days off that week and the weather is usually nice. This year we stayed home because we are getting ready to move. We did get up Monday and go to Giffords Circus out at Sudeley Castle. It's a local circus that performs in our area every summer. It's a retro Victorian era type circus, just one ring. It's small but very charming and cute and quirky. We loved it.
After the circus we met several families from church for a pic nic at the park which was nice.
On Tuesday Cory and I went out for lunch and to run errands. Wednesday and Thursday we chilled at home trying to get some things done and today Lidia had a study session at school and I took the boys to Cattle Country park. They played hard for nearly five hours and slept on the drive home. Now we are relaxing before they go to mutual tonight. The ym are playing sports.
The movers come first thing Monday morning. I better finish packing. It's hard to pack for two months and all the different places. I'm sure I'll forget something but I'll try not to.