Saturday, May 23, 2015

today

I just wanna say that I'm feeling better today. Just had a low couple of days, such is the roller coaster nature of all that's going on right now. Cory, Aiden and Tristan had a nice time at the camp out last night. They will likely need a nap today but it makes me happy to hear that they had a good time and played sports and things with the other boys in the stake. I have to teach RS tomorrow. I gotta figure out what I want to say. It's on the two talks about marriage and family from the most recent conference. Maybe I should show a clip from Pres Eyring speaking at the Vatican. It was very moving. Next Sunday will be our last in our ward here because the following Sunday is a broadcast from Pres Holland for our area. Sweet Avery is being a good sport about all of his fun things being packed away. This morning he put on his top hat and tie and pretended to be mayor, then he was in my room playing with my hair clips as chomper guys, and now he went with Cory and the other boys down to the stream to play. The weather is nice right now, sunny but not hot. Also, thank you to my friends and family who take the time to e-mail me and talk to me on the phone and invite me over for a visit. It helps. :)