Friday, May 13, 2016

Max is 1 year old!

May 9 was Max's first birthday. I would have forgotten but the kids were way excited about it so we celebrated. Aiden texted me from school reminding me to get something special for Max. So I went to the store and got a couple of dog toys and a balloon. We gave him a tiny apple pie with whipped cream and a dog treat on top. We lit a candle and sang to him and then let him gobble it up. He liked his new squeaky pig ball and his stuffed hedgehog which he has already chewed out the stuffing and the squeaker. We put a birthday hat on him and he actually cooperated for a picture. He will do just about anything for a dog treat. He is a pretty good dog and we love him.

I got a little phone tripod

chickens are getting big

Willard Bay canal fishing for wipers(bass hybrid)






There were lots of red winged blackbirds chasing each other around. It was fun to watch them.

Cory and the kids treated me on Mother's Day.
Cory also cooked all day. Unfortunately I had a lot of church business
to attend to that day and it was kind of stressful but I appreciate my family
for their love and support.








Avery loves the bubble machine we got "for Max", Max does chase the bubbles and pop them



Tristan's bedroom design at school looks more like a fun back yard with a pool.

Cory showing love to the chickens.

Max ignores them in the coop but he wanted to attack them once they were out. The black
sex link is the biggest and meanest, will bite you.