![]() |
| Lidia taking pics for school |
![]() |
| We loved dog sitting Diego. He's old and nearly deaf and blind but very sweet. |
![]() |
| working on the house while waiting for our stuff |
![]() |
| back home at the nature park |
![]() |
| Carrie and I went for a massage and pedicure on my birthday. That's all I wanted. |
![]() |
| only a tiny table lol |
![]() |
| before |
![]() |
| New Puppy! |
![]() |
| We love Max! |
![]() |
| working |
![]() |
| Cory did a good job on the floor |
![]() |
| Happy 16th Aiden! |
![]() |
| After...I love it! I'm very proud of the goodies I brought home from overseas. |
![]() |
| nothing like a child and their dog, so sweet |
![]() |
| I miss my friends and going to afternoon tea |
![]() |
| Lidia's school project |
![]() |
| Aidan's birthday present |
![]() |
| school shopping |
![]() |
| we love Tweety |
![]() |
| Davis county fair |
![]() |
| Gifford's Circus was fun and unique and very British. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Loved seeing the Proclaimers! |
![]() |
| my tooth broke |
![]() |
| old friends back together again |
![]() |
| Tristan's new school |
![]() |
| 1st day of 8th grade |
![]() |
| 1st day 11th grade |
![]() |
| UB40! |
![]() |
| not bad having work pay for your every meal |
![]() |
| our temporary home |
![]() |
| Goodbye Cheltenham |
![]() |
| Goodbye St Eds |
![]() |
| I loved watching the kids all dance with Avery at his leaving party. |
![]() |
| 12th grader! |
![]() |
| we love macarons, took some to Avery's leaving party |
![]() |
| Avery's friend made these for his party. |
![]() |
| books for the trip |
![]() |
| we missed you Target |
![]() |
| back in America and Cory sprains his ankle |
![]() |
| movie with cousins |
![]() |
| not quite the way we envisioned our time at the beach |
![]() |
| I loved our week at the beach! Wish we did it every summer. |
![]() |
| sea turtle nest |
![]() |
| I love my new car |
![]() |
| We planned on a last family photo shoot in England with a professional photographer but his car broke down and I became the photographer once again. |
![]() |
| testing my camera remote |
![]() |
| cool lightening storm one night at the beach |
![]() |
| goodbye to our "forest" behind our street |
![]() |
| goodbye Gloucester |
![]() |
| Tristan made a balloon dog |







































































































































































































































































