Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Shoes Matter!
Tristan's feet are quickly feeling better thanks to these new running shoes and no more wearing crap vans to school. I didn't know he was wearing them for pe. He has tennis shoes in his pe locker but i guess he didn't want to wear those. They are just his old pe shoes from England so they like don't fit anymore anyway. Since his feet are not hurting he's not turning in his feet so badly but I will still take him to his appointment in Salt Lake next month to see what they think. It's certainly not bad enough to warrant surgery but they may have other suggestions like exercises or shoe type suggestions. These Asics seem to be pretty good. It's so hard to find a good shoe with proper support. Most athletic shoes now are crap with no support but still expensive, Nike, its a racket and I hate it. If you're gonna sell shoes you should know how to make them correctly and no I don't want to spend another 20 on inserts after I spend 75 on the shoes. They need to come with the proper inserts. Tristan says that his feet not only feel better but he can run faster too. He said he was the fastest in his PE class the other day. I told him maybe he could run track or cross country but he said he didn't want to. I wish he would do something and stick to it to build confidence.
