Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm 38!

Happy Birthday to me! Yesterday was my birthday. I am very thankful for each birthday I get. My life is a gift and I wear each year with honor.

 Most of the day I was doing chores but later in the day we decided to have some fun.

We saw Man of Steel last night and it was really good. I liked how it was more sci fi than past versions. I also love Amy Adams. All roles seemed well cast. Some bits were hard for Avery to follow so he asked questions and got a little antsy but we survived.

I made strawberry pops instead of jam and they are yummy!
I just blended up a bunch of berries and added some pure cane
sugar, lemon juice, and water. Lidia likes them.
Finally a way she will eat strawberries!
I made them in these molds that are like push ups too
and they work better. You just twist it and it comes up.

I made cupcakes but I didn't eat any. The kids can.
I had a vanilla sugar pretzel at the mall instead. mmm
Thanks for the flowers Cory!


We went to eat Chinese after martial arts class but before the movie.

The kids love buffets. It was good.

I gifted myself a new purse.