Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tristan is 11!

I just realized I have not blogged about Tristan's birthday. He turned 11 on Sunday the 23rd of June. We had a party for him on Saturday the 22nd in the afternoon. We invited three friends from church and all went to see Despicable Me 2 which was very good and then we came back here for pizza, cake, presents and time to play. The boys had a great time together. I made minion cupcakes a few days before since I had the RS campout the night before. Luckily the cupcakes held up in the fridge. They turned out alright for a first attempt at something like that. It was a good weekend. I gave Tristan some presents at his party but kept the legos hidden away until his real birthday so he was surprised when he woke up.













so mean of me to stab 11 minions in the face

school pic




Cameron gave Tristan a fun lego super heroes set.
This pic is funny. It looks like he is waiting for Tristan to say thanks.

Thomas gave Tristan a nice lego set.

Tyler gave Tristan a magic set. He has enjoyed it.

Tristan has enjoyed this snap circuits set. Unfortunately one of the pieces isn't working.
I need to make a call or something.

Tristan likes the crossbow we got him. It shoots foam darts.

Tristan opened this and said that he didn't want it. I laughed because I knew he would say that.
It's swingball for the whole family.

Unrelated. Lidia made the mouse trap car for her house. It didn't go the farthest but it won best looking.