Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Last week...


On Tuesday I went to Cotswold Lavender with friends. 



Hayley, Louise, and Mandie

It was a lovely day.

This tasted good but it is confusing to your senses to taste flowers.
It felt like I was smelling with my taste buds.
We had lavender scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream
there as well. It was yummy.

I trimmed my hair.

Parents were invited to forest school with the year 3's Thursday.
Avery loves it.



Mr Whyte made this hedgehog house.


The kids built forts. We parents helped.


Charlie came over to play after school. He is in Avery's class
but gets on well with Tristan too. Avery likes to play alone
a lot.

I bought a nice waffle iron from someone that's moving back. I like it. We
had waffles, bacon and sausage after school.

Superfriends!





Tristan got his leavers hoodie. That's what they call the yr 6's.
I made Caitlin's dress for the pageant.
I also made some waistcoats.
I'm not very excited about it.
I don't like sewing other people's ideas.
I'll stick to mine in the future.
I particularly don't like sewing with cheap materials.
I don't want to do it unless it's well done.
Pardon my less than stellar photos. I have been to busy to bother with scanning school pictures in
or to haul around the big camera most of the time.
Avery's class has 15 boys to 6 girls.