Sunday, August 4, 2013
Teacher
Aiden was ordained a Teacher at church today. Boy these kids are growing up fast. They are good kids too and I am proud of them. The bishop challenged Aiden to read the Book of Mormon this year. I will try to remind him so he can meet this goal. Lidia needs to do the same. Lidia and Aiden enjoyed camp. The leaders took pictures so hopefully I will have copies soon. Cory's brother Jay got married yesterday in Utah. It would have been so great to be there. It just wasn't possible for us. The few pictures I have seen look beautiful and we are so happy for Jay and Leslie. Hopefully we will have lots of nice family gatherings after we move back to Utah. It's hard to live so far from all family, where even a long drive to see them is not possible. We know this is our mission right now so we try to make the most of it and not dwell on the hard bits. I hope the kids enjoy their lazy time this week before we drive up north on Friday.