I loved the pageant! It was so inspirational and enlightening. You don't hear about British church history much in church history classes. It had me learning, laughing, crying, smiling. My heart was so full. It's amazing all that these early saints did and Cory's Newman ancestors were some of those that did the same as those in the pageant story. Pretty neat. They are from this area where the church in the UK started.
The family in my ward that participated did an excellent job and Caitlin looked very nice in the costume I made her. An extra treat was that there were several general authorities present along with their wives. I'm not gonna lie, we were excited to see Elder Holland and Elder Nelson walk in right by our seats and to theirs just three rows behind us. They and Elder Ballard spoke to the cast before the pageant and I hear it was great. I hope they do this again. It won't likely be every year but every few years would be nice and they should make a dvd for people elsewhere to watch. It was well worth our time and all the traffic to get there.

