Good news! Cory has been recalled to work. He goes back Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. Maybe we will get back pay for the last pay period soon. I hope they can work out a deal and end this mess soon.
Lidia and Aiden had stake youth weekend at church. They had a dance Friday night and then had sleepovers and then activities all day at church today. It ended with a testimony meeting and Aiden bore his testimony for the first time. I hear it was sweet. Aiden said he tried to throw in some humor so he said that his "head was telling him to go but his feet were saying no", lol. Our ward YM slept over at our house. They may not have gotten much sleep but they had fun. Our ward YW slept at the YW president's house. Lidia won the girl's costume contest at the dance. She looks cute in her mad hatter costume.
Lidia had a bit of a scare at riding lessons. Sparkle the pony is not her favorite. She has ridden him twice now and he is very stubborn. This time he bolted and it scared her. They were in the ring so it wasn't far but it felt like a long time to Lidia. She says she is asking to not ride him anymore.
Cory and I took Tristan and Avery to the Bristol aquarium today. We had a nice time. It wasn't very big though. We were done within the hour. It's pricey for one hour. I'll just consider it a charitable donation. We stopped at Costco also. I may cancel my membership while here. It's not nearly as good as in the states.