Tuesday, September 10, 2013

William Wallace monument

We drove over to Sterling to check out the William Wallace monument, you know, the guy Braveheart is about. We won't talk about how inaccurate the movie is but you can read the real story online. His story ends in a sad gruesome way but he has inspired generations. The Scots are proud of him. We did not pay to go inside the monument at the top because like many historic places, the kids are in and out in five minutes and I am left feeling ripped off for paying the admission for all of us. We had a nice look in the visitor center and hiked up the hill to the monument and then hiked around the hill some more before heading to our next stop.

We later threw away the jeans Lidia is wearing here. I wasn't too concerned about the hole in the knee
but later I noticed a turquoise spot on her rear end. No she had not sat in paint.
It was hole by the pocket. I was seeing her undies.





That's Sterling castle over on the hill. I like how part of it is colored so you can see it instead of the gray.