Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Lost Gardens of Heligan

I had read about this place and thought it sounded interesting so we decided to check it out. It was nice but the property is huge and too spread out I think. Also, I just wasn't overly impressed with all the plants. It was just ok to me. I am not into plants like some people though. If you want to read the history of the place you can google it but the jist of it is something about a large garden on the property being forgotten about and neglected for many years and now they have restored it to it's former glory for all to see or something.










bug hotel













Can you tell who I'm following so I don't lose him?



I found an "ear".

ice cream break


I like how they made arches with the apple trees.

The kids loved the scarecrow.